Thursday, December 10, 2009

MIT's Personas | Metropath (ologies) about YOU


The world is full of people who have so much to offer you and me. I see the Internet and especially the new confidence, inspired by social online media, as the push to you and me to take a chance and connect with each other. I met Julie Fogg of ActivePort (a company who installs and maintains Nortel turn-key converged telephone systems for businesss) via Twitter. We're going to publish a podcast interview about business and giving to those in need soon to post to DIDX podcasts.

Julie and I are good about encouraging each other to try to new online "tools" that might help us in our life or professional goals. She mentioned that our podcast should be done in Second Life. (Help! ;-)

Today she showed me MIT's Personas | Metropath (ologies) site. Find out what people are finding out about you, too. I'd be interested in the results, too, about you.

Here is what I learned about me Suzanne Bowen (not the aerobics instructor or the real estate agent), from most reference to me:

1. media, social, committees, news

2. SUZANNE BOWEN IS THE CEO OF THE COMPANY (AND OUT OF HER INTEREST IN THE PAKISTANI TELECOMMUNICATION MARKET WHICH, AS A BY-PRODUCT, HAS GIVEN HIM ...

2. SUZANNE BOWEN IS AN EXPERT IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP, SOCIAL MEDIA, BRANDING, AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ESPECIALLY IN THE AREA OF IP COMMUNICATIONS ...

3. CEO SUZANNE BOWEN IS TAKING APPOINTMENTS FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, BOTH TO ASSIST TRADITIONAL TELCOS TO COMPETE IN A WEB 2 ...

4. ASIAN WOMAN ENTREPRENEUR POWER CONFERENCE HELD IN KUALA LUMPUR THAT SUZANNE BOWEN WAS A PANELIST SPEAKER FOR ON THE TOPIC OF "BRANDING WITH ...

... browse some of our team's other blogs at http://blogs.didx.net and http://blog.tmcnet.com/monetizing-ip-communications/. You're welcome to comment, contribute, and collaborate any time.

No comments: