Saturday, June 06, 2009

Suzanne of DIDX meets with Asian telcos in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur

(Talking about myself in third person, not a good idea. ;-) Singapore is 13 hours ahead in time from that in Pensacola, Florida (CST). My roundtrip to Singapore and back is June 14 - 22, 2009. We will have a booth at CommunicAsia and we will serve as a media partner, taking podcast and video interviews and documenting the great business development there via photo galleries, press releases and blog posts. I've already set up several appointments with Asian telephony companies who plan to sell DID on www.didx.net.

I'll be in Kuala Lumpur on June 18 to be a part of one of the 1st Asia Women Business Power Conference panel discussions. Can't wait, what a great opportunity. Thank you, Andrew Wong and MIRC, for asking me.

I want to thank the readers of this blog and the one at TMC and the DIDX blog who have referred Asian telephony companies to meet with me.

Don't stop sending to me! Not sure when I'll be in Singapore or Malaysia again.

... browse some of our team's other blogs at http://blogs.didx.net and http://blog.tmcnet.com/monetizing-ip-communications/. You're welcome to comment, contribute, and collaborate any time.

No comments: