Sunday, March 22, 2009

Puleng Helps the Sociopaths to Responsibility with DID/DDI

Yesterday I listened to the business plan of a young lady from South Africa who just joined www.didx.net. She asked me just to refer to her as Puleng.

So Puleng provides services to mental institutions and psychiatric hospitals around the globe. She plans to add the opportunity for her clients both the patients and their families and the medical staff with local international phone numbers to stay in touch easier such as among hospitals and patient to family.

I asked her what led her to this particular market niche. Puleng said, "My ex-boss was a socio-path."

"What was she like?" I asked.

She replied, "He, not she. Lesedi was also my boyfriend (extramarital affair.) He was devastating to us all. Every step we took forward for the company, he caused it to fall back three. The same with our relationship. I'm not with Lesedi anymore, but I still want to help the mentally ill to get better."

Then Puleng copied this text to me to help me understand a sociopath. The gist of her message to me was that sociopaths do not think they are sociopaths and always think they are having to fight "something" or "someone" who is against them when it would be better if they just took responsibility for their own actions and understand the relationship between their actions and the results that those actions incur.

* Grandiose sense of self-worth
* Superficial charm
* Reckless disregard for the safety of self or others
* Impulse control problems
* Irresponsibility
* Inability to tolerate boredom
* Pathological narcissism
* Pathological lying
* Shallow affect
* Deceitfulness/manipulativeness
* Lack of empathy
* Lack of remorse, indifferent to or rationalizes having hurt or mistreated others
* A sense of extreme entitlement
* Lack of or diminished levels of anxiety/nervousness and other emotions
* Promiscuous sexual behavior, sexually deviant lifestyle
* Poor judgment, failure to learn from experience
* Lack of personal insight
* Failure to follow any life plan
* Abuse of drugs including alcohol
* Inability to distinguish right from wrong

Puleng, I know you are reading my blog. Thank you for sharing your story, and remember, we're here to help you with what I think is a good cause: helping one person at a time toss entitlement and start taking responsibility, whether mentally ill or not.

Tomorrow, Puleng, you can call my South Africa phone number and it will ring my Skype or Gizmo softphone. Would you like to do a teleconference between me and an incumbent telecom who just joined DIDX to sell numbers, Puleng? I think they would be interested to hear from you as one example of the great innovation among members of DIDX.

DIDX is really nobody but the powerful suppliers and innovative entrepreneurial buyers that we serve are the creme de la creme.

... browse some of our team's other blogs at http://blogs.didx.net and http://blog.tmcnet.com/monetizing-ip-communications/. You're welcome to comment, contribute, and collaborate any time.

No comments: