Monday, October 13, 2008

Welcome to No Rules Telephony I: David Duffett at Astricon



David Duffett discusses regarding telephony, the old rules where we came from, open standards even back then in 1999, being boring, being remarkable and business advantages of open source telephony.

Talks about rules that have been busted. Chocolates flew everywhere. Ask Draython Savoi after he stated, "But I already am remarkable."

David Duffet has quite an interesting variety in his professional portfolio. One, he is known as one of the easiest to understand Asterisk Bootcamp instructors.

Part II of David Duffet's talk at Astricon on Youtube on my Astricon playlist.

I need to figure out how to turn the volume up while recording from my Nokia E61i. So for now, the only way to hear it well, is to put on a headset and turn it up.

... browse my other blog at http://blogs.didx.net and http://blog.tmcnet.com/monetizing-ip-communications/. You're welcome to comment, contribute, and collaborate any time.

No comments: