What kind of companies should exhibit at CTIA? Where do you fit? · Apps/Software – content aggregators/owners/providers, developers*, platform providers*, aggregators*, media companies* etc.
· Carrier/Provider – wireless carriers, service operators, cable providers, internet service providers, prepaid providers, MVNOs, utility companies etc.
· Devices – manufacturers and suppliers of handsets, tablets, MID’s, chips, OEMs, etc.
· Enterprise & Vertical Markets – companies providing products, solutions and integration services to companies of all sizes, including healthcare, banking, energy and transportation providers, security services, machine-to-machine/RFID and sensor providers etc.
· IP Infrastructure – cloud networking, services and applications, LTE/4G infrastructure, 3G, VoIP products and services*
· Mobile Social Commerce (MSC) – location-based services, social networking*, mobile advertising/marketing etc.
· Network Infrastructure – providers and manufacturers of amplifiers, test equipment, towers, antennas, backhaul solutions and equipment, billing & accounting services, wireline infrastructure, cabinets/enclosures, etc.
· Professional Services – consultants, law firms, marketing and advertising agencies, creative services agencies, industry publishers, etc.
· Retail – companies who primarily sell products and services at or to retail i.e. accessories, commerce solutions, retail displays, warranty and repair services, recyclers and refurbishers, batteries, etc.
And what does it mean to exhibit? Best practices?
* These types match our company's services, and so we will be at CTIA Wireless March 22-24, 2010 in Orange County Orlando Convention Center, Orlando, FL! Sign up early and start planning for great success now.
... other blogs from our Super Technologies' team at http://blogs.didx.net/ and http://blog.tmcnet.com/monetizing-ip-communications/, our online magazine at http://www.techistan.com/, our iTunes channel, and DIDX podcasts. Find out how to bring new customers to your telephone company with local phone numbers from 70 countries. We are excited to be a part of helping 1000s around the world start a business, have success and connect with others via our Super Technologies' services such as DIDX, Techistan, Virtual Phoneline, CFMS or HVOIP white label business and more.