Specific and truthful critiques like these of IP communications related conferences are what we are looking for. Check out the ones from Moshe Maeir and Ravi Sakaria, especially. (To sign up to participate in ITEXPO West Sept. 1-3, 2009 go to http://www.itexpo.com.
ITEXPO East 2009 was a breath of fresh air. Despite beginning to feel suffocated by the endless rhetoric of a worsening economic climate and a decrease in buying power, what VoicePulse experienced at ITEXPO was a real world example that businesses are in fact ready to buy. As a Voice over IP service provider, the amount of booth traffic VoicePulse received and the qualified leads generated from ITEXPO only reassured us in our belief that the market is truly ripe for a serious commitment to VoIP. When it comes to IP telephony, what were once only business concepts have now matured into specific business models that are reshaping the communications market. Not suprisingly, VoicePulse was able to witness that first hand at this conference.
Ravi Sakaria, President & CEO, VoicePulse
The qualified leads we received at the show were beyond our expectations. It was the one of the most focused shows we have been at in years!
Greg Hamburg, Director of Sales, Voipswitch
A whopping 61.5% of the attendees fit our customer profile. Resellers, VARs and Service Providers who offer Hosted PBX services
to the SMB market. We went home with piles of solid leads. ITEXPO is the show that brings in real buyers.
Moshe Maeir, Chief Flattening Officer, The Flat Planet Phone Co.
Well what a surprise I got! When I arrived on Tuesday the whole place had a buzz about it. Everyone I met was upbeat and energized. At every exhibition session we took received leads in volume as high as we have ever seen at ITEXPO.
Chris Gravett, Sales and Marketing Director, Aculab plc
It was absolutely awesome and we did fantastically at the show. Get me a good spot for September!!!
Don Palmer, CEO, SIP Print
Our DIDXchange is a media partner for ITEXPO West 2009. I believe that this conference offers a chance to do any of the following...
1. Gather information and conduct research
2. Develop business and find new ideas for new business ideas
3. Connect with IP communications software developers and "monetizers" for a healthy and versatile idea of where you want to go next
4. Socialize with people in your industry to get to know them better
5. Attend the paid conference sessions which are well worth it
6. Get certified in different areas
7. Learn about voip, foip, hd communications, 4g wireless and more and how you can use any of them for your business, home, or entrepreneurial mashup
for any of the following...
1. Consumers and families
5. Carriers wired and wireless
6. Social and business community portals, media, and marketing groups
7. Students and professors
See you there.
... browse some of our team's other blogs at http://blogs.didx.net and http://blog.tmcnet.com/monetizing-ip-communications/. You're welcome to comment, contribute, and collaborate any time.