Wednesday, July 08, 2009

New Orleans Band Does Michael Jackson and Memories Shake us Up

Memories, thinking of my own, listening to others' make me want to care more about every one around me right now.

A couple dozen friends, family and I did the Crescent City Classic 10K in 2009 and later that evening visited all the pubs, museums, art galleries and more. We ran into this band.


The sound is a bit distorted, but you can tell who he is mimicking on each song. See the QIK area on the right side of my blog? Click there to watch and listen. It is the most recent video as of July 7, 2009.

In the midst of the chaos of daily work of generating revenue to pay you and your work team's salaries and pleasing your customers, you and I might stop and cherish a few moments here and there. Let's do it more often.

... browse some of our team's other blogs at http://blogs.didx.net and http://blog.tmcnet.com/monetizing-ip-communications/. You're welcome to comment, contribute, and collaborate any time.

No comments: