Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Borrowed a Friend's IPhone

Why? Because I wanted to use it on my morning run today, and I wanted an excuse to get her to try making phone calls on the "Internet" side of her cell service. I gave her my favorite running tunes which she downloaded to it: "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley, "Lose Yourself" by Eminem, Gnarls Barkley, "Gonna Make You Sweat" by C&C Music Factory, "Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira & Wyclef Jean, "Home Life" by John Mayer, "Satisfaction" Club Mix byBenny Benassi, "The Humpty Dance" by Digital Underground, "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred, "Let's Get it Started" by Black Eyed Peas, "Rock Me Amadeus" by Falco, "Crazy" 2001 Club Mix and also "Killer" by Seal and ending in "Down to the River to Pray" by Alison Krauss.

In return, I set up her with a few voip applications, Fring, Nimbuzz (which the voip-sol blog doesn't mention but is quite good) and Truphone. An IPhone will truly augment the tough humid weather in Pensacola while running. Don't worry, I don't run fast enough to mess up an IPod or an IPhone. ;-D


... browse some of our team's other blogs at http://blogs.didx.net and http://blog.tmcnet.com/monetizing-ip-communications/. You're welcome to comment, contribute, and collaborate any time.

No comments: