The 17th Annual 17th Convergence India in New Delhi, India is accepting white papers and bios of speakers on the following topics...
Outline of the Conference programme on different tracks are as follows:
• Next Generation Network
• Telecom Services & Applications
• Enterprise Applications & Solutions
• WiMAX Evolution
• Technology Strategies for 3G and Beyond
• Deveopling Mobile Communication in Rural Areas
• Wireless Broadband
• Mobile Convergence
Broadcast, Cable, Satellite, Entertainment Tracks
• Creating the Business of Infotainment
• DTH/IPTV/Mobile TV
• Digital Media & Mobile Entertainment
• Creation, Management, Delivery of content for the entertainment industry
Information Technology Tracks
• Information Technology in the SMB environment
• E – CRM / ERP / SCM
• Data Storage Management
• Managing IT Infrastructure
Information Security Tracks
• Information Theft- Security issues, Strategy & Challenges
• Database Management for the Enterprise
• Theft Management
• 360 Degree Data Security
This list is not exhaustive and if you believe you have a contribution of value to the Indian market, please don’t hesitate to offer your proposal. See the contact information at the end of the Submissions Deadline page.
Check out the conference schedule and contact and we'll see there. Our DIDX is a media partner via our TMCNET channel DID/DDI.
The event is produced by:
Exhibitions India Pvt. Ltd.
(An ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company)
... browse some of our team's other blogs at http://blogs.didx.net and http://blog.tmcnet.com/monetizing-ip-communications/. You're welcome to comment, contribute, and collaborate any time.