Mobile Internet World Conference & Expo
October 21 – 23, 2008
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center - Boston, MA
Straight from my email, I can't wait to let everyone know!
Register now and save an additional $200, use priority code: MIWEM1
Join us for the second annual Mobile Internet World Conference & Expo.
The mobile Internet is an untapped $66 billion opportunity. Learn how
to harness your share of this immense opportunity, and how major players including operators, service providers, software and search firms, content and media firms
are collaborating to shape the future of this marketplace.
Here from 150+ executives from the mobile Internet ecosystem including
Google, Intel, Access, Ericsson, Qualcomm, ebay, Yankee Group, Texas
Instruments and others.
Keynotes and speakers include:
- Rich Miner, EVP of Mobile Platforms, Google
- Tony Lewis, VP of Open Development, Verizon Wireless
- Bruce Stewart, VP & GM, Connected Life Americas, Yahoo
- Steve Elfman, President Network Operations and Wholesale, Sprint
- Erik de Kroon, Head of Marketing for Internet Discovery, Vodafone
- Joe Sims, VP & GM Broadband and New Business Unit, T-Mobile USA
- Francesco Rovetta, Director, eBay Mobile
- Sophia Stuart, Director of Mobile, Hearst Digital Publications
- Len Lauer, EVP & Group President, Qualcomm
- Anand Chandrasekher, SVP & GM, Ultra Mobility Group, Intel
- Marcelo Vieira, GM, OMAP Business Unit, Texas Instruments
- Shashi Kavi, CTO Broadband, Internet and Media Group, Ericsson
- Michael Neidhofer, CEO, Netbiscuits
Mobile Internet World Conference & Expo brings together thought
leaders and top executives from the mobile Internet industry. Those
who innovate, embrace new technologies and recognize the changing face of mobile connectivity will be best placed to develop new services and drive the future of the mobile Internet.
NEW Program features in 2008!
- Pre-Conference Workshops will cover hot topic areas:
- 4G World Summit - Led by Yankee Group
- Mobile Applications & Developer Summit - sponsored by Netbiscuits
- Android Developer’s Workshop
- Mobile Internet Executive Roundtable
- Mobile Transactions Workshop
- New England Mobile Summit
Want to raise your profile in this fast new emerging market? With a
minimum investment you can get an incredible amount of coverage &
exposure for your company & products!
Sponsorship and exhibit programs are going fast! I'd love to see you involved!
For more information on participating and to reserve your exhibit
space, please contact Howard Weinman at (617) 259-2313
(DIDXchange is a supporting organization sponsor for Mobile Internet World 2008!)