1. Sept. 23 - 25, 2008 Astricon Conference
Sign up at http://www.didx.net/astricon2008/.
DIDXchange is sponsoring the Code Zone Reception on Tues PM Sept 23 and also giving a lightning talk with some of you on DIDX and IAX2.
Whether you are using IAX2 or SIP or both, please reply to this survey asap. Just copy the Qs and paste them to me on email or on Facebook message with your name, company, if you have a DIDX account ... include that number, cell phone and email for contacting. Each person who uses IAX2, SIP, or a combination AND also DIDX who answers this survey fully with complete contact information to me on Facebook or my regular email will be entered in a drawing for $100 gas card or a $100 American Airlines voucher.
- do you use IAX2, SIP, a combination, or other? please describe.
- what is the efficiency gain or loss from using IAX2 if you use it?
- how do your IAX2 vs. SIP customers differ in QoS, call setup time, complaints, etc.
- what roadblocks has IAX2 helped you overcome?
- what roadblocks has IAX2 introduced?
- other issues relevant to you and your customer/vendor's use of Asterisk and IAX2
2. Sept 16-18, 2008, Internet Telephony West 2008, Los Angeles, CA
Sign up at http://www.tmcnet.com/voip/conference for free expo plus passes and discounts on conference passes. See past videos and pictures of past ITWest conferences at http://didx.net/itexpowest08/!
DIDX is a media sponsor of ITWest 2008 and an exhibitor at booth 153. Please respond with your name, email address, cell phone and DIDX account number if you'd like to meet up for a business development meeting, just for you. Watch for another email about the DIDXchange party during ITWest 2008!