In return we at Super Technologies, Inc. and DIDX (DIDXchange) can't wait to give away 2 free conference passes to that are good for the Nov 6-8, 2007 Interop Berlin and Nov 5-8, 2007 Web 2.0 Expo also in Berlin.
Web 2.0 Expo in Berlin is the place to learn, network, and engage in the European Web 2.0 community.
Join your colleagues at this must-attend event and tap the power of Web 2.0 through:
* A comprehensive 5-track conference: Design and User Experience, Development and Web Operations, Fundamentals, Marketing and Community, and Strategy and Business Models
* Keynotes from thought leaders influencing the future of the web
* An Expo showcasing Web 2.0 services and technologies
* In-depth Workshops to get you up to speed
* Web2Open, an Open Space event for all delegates, where the audience become the speakers
* Great networking events designed to celebrate the Web 2.0 community
Conference Exhibition Event Highlights
Conference: Learn how key technologies work together to drive your business. Key topics include:
* Application Interoperability
* Baltic Broadband Day
* CIO Crash Course
* Data Center & Server Systems
* European Government
* Infrastructure & Services
* IT Security
* Network Access Control (NAC)
* Reseller Forum
* Voice Over IP
* Wireless & Mobility
This is the place to tap some of the Web 2.0 and Interop power. It's a chance to meet, network, partner, hire, invest, and more with European companies. CONTACT ME ASAP on Facebook or email. Hurry, hurry. We must not waste them!
See you next week at Fall VON, the exciting Voice, Video, Vision, Vigor, Victory over the Net in Boston, Massachusetts. I'll be at exhibit 1263. You can sign up by clicking on the URL ... https://secure.pulver.com/cgi-bin/von?mode=gpur&conf=vonfal07&type=g&pricode=DIDX