Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Name in Polish is Zuzia

A friend of mine in Poland is going to have a baby, and she says that if it is a girl, she might name it after me. Even if she doesn't, it is okay with me. Just the fact, that she thought about it, makes me feel good. I've met so many wonderful ladies in my life. My mom Evelyn, my sisters Lisa-Anne and Jill, my past and current colleagues: Julie, Kelly, Jodie, Joanna, Dee, Anne, Hina, Saleha, Shumaila, and Ksusha; so many business and industry clients, partners, mentors, and friends such as Karen Campagna, Allison Smith, Kathleen Reed, Monica Dytko Riley, Anna Marie DeRosa, Ashley Tan, Bernita Charmaine InCent, Beth Hoskin, Edna Cabcabin, Dee Meyers, Brooke Afick, Carolyn Schuk, Jehan Ara, Maria Morales, Debbie Grasso, Dunia Campos, and several more.

I want to showcase them all, in depth, their talents, their accomplishments, how they have inspired me. I'll start soon with some of the ladies that I met at the First Annual Asian Women Power Conference (hmm... the link is down today, wonder what's wrong?) as soon as my business partner mails me my Nokia memory card that has 100s of videos and pictures I took there.

Zostań mentorem dla kogoś dzisiaj. By the way, DIDX.net has wholesale DID of Poland. You have four DIDX sellers (vendors), 3 with a rating of 5 on a scale of 0-8, very good. There are 25 cities available and the pricing is great at $3.50 to $6.00 setup and $2.99 to $6.00 per month, depending upon which seller you choose. DIDX sellers choose the price and features they wish to make available.

Do you need Poland DID? Ask your telephony service provider if they are a member of DIDX and if not, invite them to sign up and start buying and selling and most of all, making you happy.

... browse some of our team's other blogs at http://blogs.didx.net and http://blog.tmcnet.com/monetizing-ip-communications/. You're welcome to comment, contribute, and collaborate any time.

No comments: