The following are not the opinions of the company Super Technologies, Inc. but instead they are my opinions.
The bad thing of war is, that it makes more evil people than it can take away. Immanuel Kant
The elegance of honesty needs no adornment. Merry Browne
I appreciate you so far, Barack Obama, and you are the candidate I will vote for the President of the United States of America:
1. For producing real specific plans for how you will lead our nation when you are President
2. For promoting with your rhetoric the idea of expectation of all at all income levels to produce and not look for a free ride (i.e. not more welfare checks but more jobs, not more bailing big business but holding them accountable)
3. For not canonizing all of us who have been complaining about the decisions that have been made by many of our leaders, about the lies and coverups, and about the insistence on rescuing the rich and ignoring the poor and middle class. Remember the incentive checks? I would much rather have the government give that $600 incentive check to the local Scenic Hills Elementary than to send it to me. In fact, when I return to the USA around Nov. 5, that is what I am going to do with it myself.
4. For have an obvious understanding of Earth, a planet with not just one nation on it but approximately 190. (And if you believe in God, remember He said "For God so loved the world," not just your church, your family, your neighborhood, or just the USA.)
5. For inspiring and renewing pride, hope, ideas, acceptance of *responsibilities, real action and patriotism in me for our world, our country and man and womankind
6. For having a great memory of history, literature, politics, books in general and sharing those memories with us in your every day speech
7. For making it obvious you love your wife and family
8. For going to the people of every financial status, ethnicity, religion, gender and more for support instead of lobbyists
9. For causing people in the remotest areas of the world and richest areas of the world to have a new hope for the USA for the possibility of an intelligent, honest, progressive, big picture and small details thinking kind of leader
One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain. By Thomas Sowell
And I see Barack Obama as turning these sad times around. We are a nation of people smarter than the leaders of the past eight years thought and think.
* responsibilities: a good topic to blog on soon