Not that Suzanne! The other one you know from Linkedin, video interviews, Youtube, Facebook, running, DIDxchange, etc.
Q: Everyone is asking, who will be exhibiting at Fall VON (VOICE, VIDEO, and VISION on the NET) in Boston, Massachusetts Oct 30 - Nov 1, 2007?
Q: How can you sign up to attend the conference sessions, visit the exhibits, hear the keynote speeches, attend Jeff Pulver's VON party, and network at all the receptions, lunches and breakfasts and other social events? Are there discounts and free passes?
Q: Suzanne, do you work for VON? Why do you always talk about VON, ITEXPO, NXTCOMM, GTM, PTC, Wimax World, Gitex, VON Europe, VON Mexico, ITCN Asia, and the other voIP and IT conferences?
A: No, I do not. I do have great respect for the VON team, especially Joanne Varello. Our company Super Technologies, Inc. believes that there are several advantages to meeting in person in one location to develop business.
1. Save money, i.e., spend it one time on lodging, flight, etc. to meet with several.
2. Save resources such as paper, electricity, etc. (Think green and stop waste.)
3. Pool the brightest minds to one location to save time.
4. Educate yourself.
5. Share your expertise in one location.
6. Meet several 1000 to develop business and possibly form new friendships. (Example: I've made 100s of new friends in the voIP by discovering the runners among the industry. We meet and run early in the AM and talk shop but also about life.)
7. We often sponsor these events as an association sponsor and daily recommend the events to our http://www.didx.net/ global wholesale direct inward dialing marketplace of as of Oct 2, 2007... 7000+ ITSPs of all types from over 100 nations in the world because of # 1-7.
See you at booth 1263 at Fall VON 2007! Schedule now an appt for a video interview showcasing your company's services and why you are attending VON. If you're a runner, contact me to run in the early AM. I need encouragement, too.