Monday, September 24, 2007

Thought I'd Leave you a Message on Facebook

Have people lost interest in VoIP?

No, we just don't use the term as much as we did.

It's all about "what can we do with it to make communications more rewarding?"

Freeworlddialup's got a Voicemail application you can use on Facebook. I like it. I've used it to wish a new friend get well wishes after oral surgery. I plan to use it to collect short poems and songs in different languages from my colleagues, friends and family on Facebook. Several teachers will use these for fun educational (oxymoron) purposes. I will just enjoy listening over and over. I've got several other ideas for using it, but I need time to think about them before I declare them in public.

Thanks, Daniel and Jeff, for offering the Voicemail app on Facebook. I'm looking forward to the coolest hodge podge of creative uses of this tool. Join Facebook, add the app, and I'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Oh yeah, I invite you to attend Fall VON (Voice, video, vision on the net) Oct 29 - Nov 1, 2007 in Boston, Massachusetts. Free exhibit passes and discounted conference passes available for a limited time at
https://secure.pulver.com/cgi-bin/von?mode=gpur&conf=vonfal07&type=g&pricode=DIDX. Daniel Berninger of FWD and Suzanne Bowen of DIDXchange will be at booth 1263.

No comments: