Monday, September 24, 2007

Suzanne was Musing instead of Working Just Now

Just had a few thoughts while at work in the voice over Internet company (Internet protocol-based communications company) Super Technologies, Inc.

I make mistakes every day. My motives in life are usually pretty transparent. I don't pretend to think that anyone is any stupider than I am. I don't care. Jealousy is a foreign word for me that is difficult for me to understand. I feel it less and less often, the older I get.

I wake up, and embrace the day because I like being alive. I experience very few days feeling depressed.

I would rather focus on the positive and not the negative. I focus on the inside of people, not the outside because I find more joy in the mind and heart and less in the body. Comfort beats appearance any day. I.e, I have probably cut up every single piece of my running wear in the attempt to be more comfortable and faster while running. Ask Michael and our running team Emerald Coast Racing Team.

I crave occasional communication with my colleagues, friends, and family because I know it is important to talk, listen and collaborate. Too long of silence is not good.

Life is short, and most people appreciate being remembered, noticed and cared about. Breaking a date is something I do my best to avoid. Money is near the bottom of my list of important things in life.

I'm not Jewish, atheist, Hindu, Buddhist or Muslim, but many of my friends and family are. I'm not ashamed to say I'm a Christian. I can understand the idea of wanting to cleanse my mind and heart and have a fresh slate. So, I'll take this opportunity to say, "I'm sorry for all selfish acts committed by me that directly or even indirectly hurt anyone this __________ (you fill in the blank)."

Thanks for listening. I want to listen to you next time and I welcome conversation. And I was thinking one more thing... Facebook is pretty cool, but I see one problem and that is that it can promote everyone just speaking their mind but not responding to responses to them speaking their mind. Ok... time for me to get back to work. ;-)

No comments: