Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Zamzar.com WOW! recommended by DIDX (VoIP SIP DID exchange)

An answer to one of my daily prayers, an online site that lets me convert any file to another format. You do it online at ZAMZAR... and would you believe, this site got on the top ten worst named websites, but hey, it's "trademarkable," right? Like Apple to computer and Monster to job-seeking site.

I wanted to say I found this site myself, but I didn't. Allan Alderman PhD, my colleague on the http://www.itgulfcoast.org board of directors and Senior Solutions Architect at General Dynamics.

In fact, here are his exact words after recommending Zamzar...

"and I relent. I give. Let us reflect on more made-up words: Kodak, Esso, Exxon, iPod, Duron, Athlon, Pentium, etc.—all barfed out of the Madison Ave. language-mangling machine, and all successful."

Thanks for all you do, Allan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zamzar is not bad, but i found new free online video tool - www.all2convert.com

Watch direct videos in iphone and cellphones, it`s a power!